Become A Vendor
The Always & Forever Bridal Show was East Durham’s 1st Wedding Show . This show will give a high-class feel with all of the extras such as pipe & draping on the booths and quality prizes and gifts for guests but without the high cost price tag for exhibitors.
Sunday, Oct 22, 2023
11:00 am – 4:00 pm
11:00am – 1:30pm | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
LIMITED (TIMED TICKETS)
Available per time slot:
- 11:00am – 1:30pm – 50 VIP, 150 General Admission
- 1:30pm – 4:00pm – 50 VIP, 150 General Admission
- In Person: Newcastle Town Hall, 20 King Ave W, Newcastle, ON
- In Person Tickets – 250 tickets max per timeslot, includes entry into virtual ticket as well
VIP Tickets (100timeslot) $15 each – includes a VIP Swag Bag
- General Tickets (150 tickets) $5 each – includes Guest Gift Bag
In person exhibitors will also receive 5 complimentary tickets to the in-person event to distribute.
The Hall will be open on Saturday between 4:00-8:00pm for exhibitors to set-up. This schedule is only tentative and may be amended if needed.
- 8:00 am Exhibitor Set-up
- Snack Bar Open – Light Breakfast & Snacks, Hot & Cold Beverages available
- 10:30am All Booths required to be set-up
- 11:00am Show Opens to Public – Morning Tickets
- 12:30pm Fashion Show – 30 mins long – live streamed to Virtual Show
- 1:00 pm Door Prizes
– must be in attendance to win
– only attendees arriving between 10:00 pm – 12:00 pm are eligible to win
- 1:30pm Show Opens to Public – Afternoon Tickets
- 3:00pm Fashion Show – 30 mins long – live streamed to Virtual Show
- 3:30pm Door Prizes
– must be in attendance to win
– only attendees arriving between 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm are eligible to win
- Grand Prize Draws
– Open to Engaged Couples only
– do not have to be in attendance to win, open to couples attending the virtual event as well
- 4:00pm Show Closes – exhibitor draw for 50% off exhibitor booth of next show (must stay set up until the end to be entered)
- 6:00pm Exhibitors Clean-up to be completed
SWAG & GIFT BAGS
VIP Swag Bags – Always & Forever Bridal Show branded, reusable cloth shopping bags filled with a variety of gift certificates and other items with immediate value to attendee – min value of $100
General Gift Bags – Paper Gift Bag sponsored by local businesses with small gift certificates and items donated by exhibitors and local businesses – min value of $50
Virtual Attendee Gifts – Gift parcel emailed to attendees including gift certificates that attendees can redeem regardless of location.
COST TO PARTICIPATE
- Exhibitors – FREE
- Other Local Businesses – minimum of $2/item value or $50 fee+HST for lesser valued items
- # of Bags: 100 VIP & 150 General bags to be filled
(Half distributed at each time slot – morning & afternoon)
IMPORTANT INFO FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
NOTE: All contributions must have a value to the guest. NO BUSINESS CARD / BROCHURE ONLY contributions will be accepted. Business Cards & Brochures are acceptable if included with something else. Gift Certificates are acceptable on their own ONLY if there is no minimum purchase required.
Example: G/C $50 off a $500 pkg, will not be accepted unless grouped with something else of value. The accompanying item does not have to be large but could be as simple as a small gift box/bag with a couple of chocolates or candies. Be creative! It will help make your business memorable to the guest.
Delivery: Items must be delivered to 10 Lockhart Gate, Bowmanville by October 20th @ 9pm or delivered to the hall on Saturday, April, 1st between 4:00-8:00pm. Any items that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
Option to Pay: Exhibitors will have the option to pay $1.00/item to have Show Staff add a small item (chocolate, candy, bubbles, etc) to their promotional material.
NOTE: Swag Bags will be given to every paying guest so your contribution does not have to be wedding-based. A small candy/chocolate will suffice.
CONTACT US BY
FOLLOW US ON
Sign up to be a Vendor, click form.
Social Media Campaign
- Starting 2-3 months prior to the show
- posts shared within groups of like interest
- posts made throughout the show
Facebook Event Page
- Facebook Show Page
- monthly posts year round
- regular show promotional posts to page starting 2-3 months prior to show
- paid Facebook ads 4 weeks before show
- posts by exhibitors to page to promote business and shows
Other Local Event & Exhibitor Shows
- promotion starting in August
- exhibitor listing and link to business website with full payment of booth
- 100 minimum distributed to local businesses to display in store windows – by middle of March
- Professional Postcards – 1000 minimum printed
Promo of prize details & fashion shows
- Distributed to local businesses and exhibitors by beginning of September
- Promotional Videos/Photos created from previous show video and photos
- promoted online through social media and website
- promotion starting in February
- promoted through local Board of Trades/Chambers
- promoted through radio and newspaper community event listings
- promoted on community websites
- promoted on Kijiji and other promotional sites
- Directional signs placed on main corners leading to the show
- Program for guests, listing all exhibitors, prizes, door prize and swag bag sponsors
- Scrolling video on Projector Screen promoting exhibitors and sponsors
Promotion of the show will encompass Durham Region, Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland, Peterborough and East Toronto/York.
All exhibitors will receive the following:
- Business Listing on Show website with link to business site
- Highlight Post monthly on Facebook Show Page – 1 per month after deposit received
- Access to all electronic advertisements to promote show on website and social media
- Listing of all guests in attendance who have given authorization with couples highlighted
- Opportunity to post on all Show social media sites to promote business
- Complimentary reusable AFBS Swag Bag (empty, reusable canvas bag) – mailed to exhibitor
- 5 Complimentary Tickets to give away or use as you please
- Access to an Exhibitor Only Facebook Group offering exhibitor Show/Booth tips and tricks, reminders and updates
- 2 staff allowed entry for free, due to limited capacity, additional staff will be charged half price
- Optional: Business promoted on Projector Screen in the rolling promotional slideshow throughout the event for an additional fee
- Option to add additional shows at a discounted rate, see below for details In person Exhibitors will receive the following:
- Complimentary Pre-ordered Lunch – one per booth including beverage, snack, choice of ½ wrap and choice of soup or salad. Additional lunches will be available to purchase . Snacks and beverages will be available to purchase throughout the day. Special dietary needs accommodations by request only and will be considered on an individual basis
- General Gift Bag & Reusable Show Bag (empty) – up to 2 per booth, 1 per staff
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Save 10% if you submit your completed exhibitor contract, waiver and booth registration along with a deposit of ½ payment Immediately . Balance of booth required by September 22, 2023 to confirm booth. Any booths unpaid will be offered to the first eligible business on the
All in person booths booked after (TBA, 2023 will be subject to full pricing and be required to pay a 50% deposit with balance due by TBA, 2023. Any booths, if available, booked after TBA, 2023 will require full payment at time of booking.
Booths will be booked on a first come, first serve basis and NO booths will be held without completed paperwork AND deposit.
**NEW** PREFEREED SHOW VENDOR SPECIAL
Starting in 2023, we will be offering 3 shows each year: Winter (Jan 22, 2023), Spring (Apr 2, 2023) and Fall (Oct 22, 2023). To honour our regular vendors, we are now offering a special discount (off the regular booth rate) if you lock in for the remaining 2 shows
Benefits of locking in:
- 15% discount on regular booth price
- Lock in pricing for entire year
- Priority status to book for next year
Promoted as a Preferred Show Vendor with additional social media shoutouts in between shows as well as listed on website for the entire year
To confirm, the payment schedule is as follows:
- 50% due upon booking
- 25% due one month prior to Spring show
- 25% due one month prior to Fall show
- Do you know of a business who may be interested in becoming an exhibitor at the show: in person or virtual? Please forward their contact info to: AFBS@peppservices.com so we can send them an exhibitor package.
- If they become a registered and fully paid exhibitor by March 2, 2023, you will receive a refund of $10. Please remember booths are reserved on a first come, first serve basis and all business categories have a limited number of exhibitors. Please refer to the exhibitor contract below for the category limits.
We are offering 3 Grand Prizes that only Engaged Couples attending the show, in person or virtually are eligible to participate. We are looking for the following sponsors to donate a Gift Certificate towards services (minimum value of $250 and you are able to include minimum spend requirement).
Anything you need to plan your special day
(minimum $3,000 value)
- Hair & Make Up
- DJ & Entertainment
- Decor & Coordination
- Photo Booth
- Men’s Wear
- Cake etc
Specifically for the Bride
(minimum $1,500 value)
- Spa Services
- Hair & Make-up Services
- Wedding Gown
- Floral Preservation
Items geared towards honeymoon or destination wedding – (minimum $500 value)
- Travel Voucher
- Spa Services
IN PERSON (35 booth max)
Deadline for In-Person Booth registration:
Sept 30th, 2023 @ 9pm
- Black Pipe & Draping
- Table (size varies depending on booth)
- Black Fitted Tablecloth
- 2 chairs
- 1 complimentary lunch combo per booth
Additional Lunches available to purchase for $15 (pre-order by March 25th)
- 2 bottles of water
- 2 general gift Bags
- 2 reuseable show bags
(additional tables, tablecloths are available for a rental fee)
SHOW HALL BOOTHS (3 sizes)
8ft wide x 6ft deep
- Regular Booth (6 max) – $475
- End Booth (7 max) – $500
- NEW Tent (2 max) – $425
6ft wide x 6ft deep
- Regular Booth (10 max) – $450
- End Booth (6 max) – $475
- NEW Tent (4 max) – $400
New 12ft wide x 6ft deep
Walk in booth w/6’ opening and tucks behind booth beside
- Inside (2 max) – $500
- Tent (2 max) – $450
Tables automatically included in the booth are 2 ft. smaller than the booth width. If you would like to change your table size, you may do so at no additional charge but must notify us at time of registration to ensure we order the correct table size.
All booths will be finalized by TBA, 2023 and completed floor plan will be sent out by TBA, 2023. Only minor changes will be made after that date to accommodate last minute changes.
All prices are subject to HST.